1. An Arminian more or less believes the synergistic, semi-Pelagian doctrine of James Arminius (1560-1609).
2. In recent years, they are the followers of Charles Finney, D.L. Moody, Billy Graham, and Jack Hyles among many others currently enjoying widespread popularity in 2013 e.g. Rick Warren, Joel Osteen, Benny Hinn.
3. Historical Arminians were more learned, honest, and consistent than today’s decisionalists, but the name fits.
4. Arminianism should make you sick for its Bible corruption, pitiful God and Jesus, compromise, methods, etc.
5. These sermons are to review our doctrine of salvation and explain why we interpret Romans the way we do.
6. You cannot rightly interpret a text without knowing the rest of the Bible on that topic (II Pet 1:20; I Cor 2:13).
7. God is perfectly logical and consistent and appeals to reason, which is how truth is preached (Is 1:18; 41:21; Gen 18:25; Acts 17:2-3; Rom 3:1-8), so our questions are to expose absurdities and heresies of Arminianism.
8. Of course, these questions could be multiplied indefinitely, but the purpose can be obtained by a good sample.
9. Some of the questions fit Calvinists as well, for if you scratch a Calvinist, you will often find an Arminian.
10. If Arminians could ask good and hard questions in reverse, we must answer consistently with scripture only.
11. In ourselves we are nothing and less than nothing, pertaining both to salvation and the correct doctrine of it.
12. Any sarcasm is intended! But if it is too much for you, forgive us for being like Elijah (I Kgs 18:27; Jas 5:17)!
13. Any anger is intended! If it is too much for you, forgive us for copying Moses and Jesus (Nu 16:15; Mk 3:5)!
14. Recall Paul’s dogmatic ministry against Jewish legalists adding to Christ (Gal 1:6-9; 3:1; 5:1-4,12; Phil 3:2)!
Read the rest of the article here: