Subject : Salvation By Grace
Date : Aug 2-3 (Saturday/Sunday)
Venue : Bayview Hotel, Emerald Room (Level 4).
30 Bencoolen Street, S18962.
August 2nd Saturday
- 9.00am: Why Grace - Seven Reasons for Unconditional Grace
- Why is God's grace unconditional in nature? We examine man's situation and why salvation by grace must be unconditional.
- 11.00am: Design of Grace - the Phases & Components of Grace
- The Bible must be rightly divided, and grace is a most important example of the divisions that must be made. Find out what Scripture really says about salvation and how to rightly divide major terms associated with grace.
- 2.00pm: Timing Errors on Grace - Regeneration, Conversion and the Purpose of the Gospel
- Regeneration & conversion - there can be confusion on what happens and when with God's scheme of grace. In this message we will sort out the Bible timing of key aspects of grace.
August 3rd Sunday
- 9.00am: Historical Errors on Grace - Calvinism, Arminianism and other views
- Confusion over the meaning of God's grace in salvation is not new. We will review the history of key movements and individuals to clarify long standing errors regarding salvation by grace.
- 11.00am: False Graces - Contemporary Errors
- There are many perversions of grace in our day. We wil examine Scripture to identify passages which are used and abused to mislead men regarding the truth of grace.
- 2.00pm: Assurance of Grace
- How can I know that I am a recipient of God's grace? Come hear certain and sure evidences from the Bible by which you can KNOW that you are a child of God and heaven is your home!
Here are the links to the talks given at the Bible Conference in Singapore.
There are slide presentations along with the talks accompanying the slide presentations.
Thanks to Brother Gideon for doing the recording. The slides have been prepared by the speaker Brother Newell Eastland.
The links to the slides presentation:
The links to the talks accompanying the slides presentation:
I hope the links work. If you face any problem with the links, please let us know, and we will work at them to ensure that you have free access to the resources.